About 2016 Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Championship Ring：
- Adorned with 286 high quality cubic zirconias. you would wear it and show it with great joy and pride, It's one of the most amazing ring we have ever made.
- It's also one of the best selling ring on our site, the sooner you place your order, the faster you will own your dream ring.
- The Penguins logo crest features a black penguin skating with a hockey stick across a golden triangle that represent the shape of downtown Pittsburgh.26 cubic zirconias are set in a circle around the perimeter of the logo, with an additional 28 round cubic zirconias set behind the logo crest.The words “STANLEY CUP” and “CHAMPIONS” frame the top and bottom edges of the ring in yellow gold. The use of yellow gold highlights on the white gold ring brings contrast and depth to the design.
- The edges of the top and sides of the ring are waterfall set with diamonds, making for smooth, cascading edges and a streamlined aesthetic. The left side panel proudly displays the team name, the player’s last name and the player’s number. You can custom with your favorite name and number here.
- The right side panel features the year “2016” and four Stanley Cup trophies, representing each of the franchise’s championship victories for the City of Pittsburgh.
- The inside of the ring is engraved with the team motto “Just Play” and the records of the four playoff series wins on the path to the Stanley Cup.You can also put your personal engraving here.
The 2015–16 Pittsburgh Penguins season was the 49th season for the National Hockey League franchise that was established on June 5, 1967. Their regular season games began on October 8, 2015 against the Dallas Stars. On December 12, the team had a record of 15–10–3. The organization then fired head coach Mike Johnston and replaced him with Mike Sullivan, head coach of the organization's American Hockey League affiliate in Wilkes-Barre.
The Penguins qualified for the playoffs for the tenth consecutive season. They earned second place in the Metropolitan Division with 104 points. They began the 2016 Stanley Cup playoffs on April 13 against the New York Rangers. They went on to beat the Rangers, in five games. In the second round the Pens defeated the Washington Capitals, the winners of the Presidents' Trophy, in six games. The team then played in their first Eastern Conference Final since 2013 against the Tampa Bay Lightning. The Pens defeated the Lightning in seven games the to earn the franchise's fifth berth in the Stanley Cup Final. In the Final, the Penguins defeated the San Jose Sharks in six games to win the franchise's fourth league title.
2016 Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Ring
- Product Code: NHL 2016
- Availability: In Stock