- A commemorative edition championship ring for CUBS fans.
- An original ring designed and customed by championship ring club.
- $20 off is also available for this ring to presale customer.
- The default name and number on this copper sample ring is "ZOBRIST 18", and the default engraving inside is All 3 playoff series and CUBS logo.
- You can also custom this ring with your favourite metal(available in copper,925 sterling silver,10k gold,14k gold.), your personal engraving, your name and number or your favourite player's name and number.
If you want to know more information about our ring, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page.
The 2016 Chicago Cubs season was the 145th season of the Chicago Cubs franchise, the 141st in the National League and the Cubs 101st season at Wrigley Field. To celebrate their 100 years at Wrigley, the Cubs wore a patch on their home uniforms and wore 1916 throwback uniforms on July 6.
They began the season on April 4, 2016 at the Los Angeles Angels and finished the regular season on October 2, 2016 at the Cincinnati Reds. They finished with the best record in Major League Baseball and won their first National League Central title since the 2008 season, winning by 17½ games. The team also reached the 100 win mark for the first time since 1935 and won 103 total games, the most wins for the franchise since 1910. The Cubs defeated the San Francisco Giants in the National League Division Series and returned to the National League Championship Series for the second year in a row, where they defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers in six games. Coming back from a three games to one deficit, the Cubs defeated the Cleveland Indians in seven games in the 2016 World Series, their first appearance since the 1945 World Series and first win since the 1908 World Series.
The World Series victory put an end to the so-called Curse of the Billy Goat.
2016 Chicago Cubs World Series Ring
- Product Code: MLB 2016
- Availability: In Stock