- A new ring released without mold and sample.
- With $300 extra cost for 3D design and a mockup of 3D printing.
- A classic ring without player's number and name on both sides.
- You can custom your name and number or your favourite player's name and number via inside engraving.
- You can acustom it with your favourite metal(available in copper,925 sterling silver,10k gold,14k gold).
- It takes about 20 working days to finish the whole custom progress for this ring .
If you want to know more information about our ring, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page.
The 1945 Chicago Cubs season was the 74th season of the Chicago Cubs franchise, the 70th in the National League and the 30th at Wrigley Field. The Cubs won the National League pennant with a record of 98–56, 3 games ahead of the second-place St. Louis Cardinals. The team went on to the 1945 World Series, which they lost to the Detroit Tigers in seven games. It would take 71 years before the Cubs made it to another World Series.
1945 Chicago Cubs NLCS Championship ring
- Product Code: NL 1945
- Availability: In Stock